Ah! The internet

So, I realize that I have a hard time taking businesses (including restaurants and artists) seriously if they don't have a working, up-to-date website.  And yet, 7 years after grad school and 6 years after I bought a domain name, I still don't have a website of my own.
This week, I reached one goal of getting giclee prints of some of my watercolor paintings (in order to sell them).  Today, I have been working on this website goal.
I wanted to attach my blog (this blog), and realized that my most recent post was more than 4 years old.  Geez!
But, if nothing, I AM PERSISTENT!

I am still interested in art, education, Yoga, travel and house bunnies.  Now add allergen free cooking/lifestyle and backyard bunnies.

Great!  You are up-to-date.  And now back to my website.  COMING SOON!  This time, I mean it!

Comments