Vibe Up!

In the past months, I have been more deeply exploring my spiritual life.  I have been making time for yoga and trying to develop a meditation habit.  I have been tuning in to Super Soul Sunday on OWN, falling in love all over again with Oprah and Deepak as they share free meditation experiences and in general trying to "vibe up" through food choices, making time for my own wellness and learning about radical acceptance.

Our family went on a wonderful get-away (a working vacation for me) that started at Maumee Bay State Park Lodge and ended up at our first Airbnb experience at an amazing Loft in downtown Chicago.  We were so lucky to meet Luke Jensen, the host who is a small business owner and visionary.  He started Selfless, which redefines charitable giving modern age and co-founded Vibe Up.  While in Chicago, I was so incredibly fortunate to get to go to one of the Vibe Up! events!  I discovered that I was stronger and have more stamina than I gave myself credit for as I did yoga in a group of 40 people (most of whom were 15-20 years younger than me) and kept up.  My family joined the fun afterwards to play vintage video games, eat delicious, nutritious foods and meet more people engaged with their own wellness.  Truly, it was inspiring.  Since we have returned home, we have "voted at the grocery store" through buying organic and in general connected more with our inner selves.

We are encouraging Luke and his business partners to bring Selfless and Vibe Up! to Columbus and around the country. For more information, visit I Am Selfless.com

Comments